Fundraising SWAT Team Program
To access capital, entrepreneurs must tell a compelling story to attract investors and have the materials and plans to see that interest through to close. The ERIN Coach program, in partnership with Startup TNT and Innovate Edmonton, is piloting the Fundraising SWAT Team Program which provides up to 100 hours of hands-on investment preparation training to companies that are raising $500K - $2M (beyond friends and family). Support can include:
- Assessing the company's current strategies and team compliment
- Creating the company story and pitch deck
- Guiding data room organization and data documentation
- Building or improving financial statements and forecasts
- Building a library of potential investors
- Designing and executing a raise strategy
- Supporting final deal term negotiations
You will benefit from this program if you can demonstrate traction, rely on technology to differentiate from your competition, have a strong co-founding team and wish to scale internationally.
The application deadline is set for October 22, 2021.